In the EUCAM fellowship programme, CESS regularly offers talented researchers and civil society representatives from Central Asia a three month curriculum at our office in Groningen.
The fellowship includes the possibility to:
- Do research at a Dutch research and training institute
- Practice policy-oriented writing while increasing knowledge of the European Union
- Develop training and public speaking skills
- Engage in outreach towards the European policy community and contribute to international academic debates
- Visit Brussels and The Hague for interviews, briefings, trainings and conferences.
Calls for applications are distributed via our website and social media channels.