The Europe Central Asia Monitoring (EUCAM) initiative of the Centre for European Security Studies (CESS) is open to applications for its ‘civil society writing and outreach course’. The online course will start on 21 September and end on 16 November 2021 (meetings one/two times per week).
Selected participants will:
- Follow interactive classes from inspirational speakers and practitioners;
- Strengthen practical writing skills (policy papers, proposals, etc.);
- Improve public speaking skills (becoming a trainer, presentations, podcasts);
- Expand their network with European and Central Asian NGOers, think tankers, policymakers and donors.
The curriculum consists of 10 interactive sessions and breakout group meetings in drafting an article. Upon completion of the course participants receive a certificate and a stipend of €250. Ideally participants would follow the course next to their obligations in Central Asian civil society (commitment of about 8 hours per week including contact hours).
We are looking for participants that:
- Are active in civil society and keen to improve their writing, outreach, training, and project development skills;
- Have a Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Tajik, Turkmen or Uzbek nationality and live in Central Asia;
- Have a good command of English.
You can apply by sending a motivation email and an attached one-page curriculum vitae by Friday 3 September 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more info on the course see the EUCAM web. The EUCAM writing and outreach course is organised in cooperation with the European Neighbourhood Council (ENC). We thank the Open Society Foundations and the European Endowment for Democracy for their support.
Download “EUCAM writing and outreach course 2021”Recruitment-invitation-course-2021.pdf – Downloaded 813 times – 150.35 KB